My cheap wedding blog is my mini journal which will show you how you can save money when planning your wedding day.
- Provide you with my latest tips for saving money.
- Keep you up to date with my newest articles and how to guides.
- Give you fresh ideas on how to think outside the box.
- Tell you how to approach suppliers and the most important questions to ask them.
Plus, you don't have to give your e.mail address to get updates.
To subscribe to my Cheap Wedding Blog (no email address required) RIGHT CLICK on the orange RSS button and then copy and paste the URL of this site's RSS feed into your RSS reader. OR...
- click on the Google, My Yahoo!, my MSN, or Bloglines button if you keep a personalised home page with these providers. Then simply follow the instructions.
- if you're not sure what RSS and blogging is all about just click on the "?" above the orange RSS button for an easy to follow explination.
Each of the blogs below will have a permalink to take you to the full article if you want more information.
I hope you enjoy your time on my blog, after all saving money is always fun.
Find affordable wedding catering companies and bar services in your area who can help with your wedding plans without breaking the bank.
M-Eye Bar offers great value bar hire for your wedding or other social event.
Outdoor wedding venues present their own unique problems!
Surprise Them Gifts offer affordable wedding gifts direct to your door without breaking the bank.
Find suppliers of affordable wedding gifts in your area who can help with your wedding gift dilemmas without breaking the bank.
Cakes Unlimited of York can make your perfect one of a kind wedding cake or can teach you how to decorate your own wedding cake
Find a wedding cake supplier who can do your wedding justice without breaking the bank.
Very cheap wedding invitations allow you to save significant amounts of money. Here's how to do it.
When buying cheap wedding shoes you should think about these essential considerations.
When it comes to beach wedding ideas, it's the little details that could make or break you perfect day. So here are the essentials you'll need to consider!