Get The Wedding Entrance Music
That Suits You
When it comes to wedding entrance music there are two scenarios that immediately spring to mind.
- The entrance music played as you and your husband enter the reception room to be greeted by all your guests as the new Mr & Mrs Who-ever. Or...
- The wedding entrance music played as you walk down the aisle to your future husband.
The second scenario I will deal with in another section, so for the moment I will concentrate on your entrance music to the reception.
As with any wedding music ideas or wedding music list for your big day, your choice will depend on you and your future husband's personalities. Perhaps you are traditionalists, in which case you will likely want to choose classic wedding music, something that will ruffle less of your older guest’s feathers.
Alternatively you could be one of those couples who want everything to be light hearted and fun. If this is the case you will likely want to choose music that lets your guests know that you want them to have fun, dance and enjoy your special wedding day.
Either way it is imperative that you be true to who you both are. Ask yourself "what would your guests expect you to play". Would they expect you to choose something witty or something a little off the wall? If you ask yourself this question and answer it truthfully, then you can't go far wrong.
So now all that remains is to kick-start your creative juices. As I can appreciate how hard it is to start the process (I struggled too!). I have compiled a short list of possible music choices that might appeal to you regardless of whether you want to go conservative or fun.
While I appreciate that my music choices will not match yours these are purely a few to start you on your way:
Traditional Wedding Music Song List:
- The way you look tonight - Frank Sinatra
- Beautiful Day - U2
- Signed, sealed, delivered (I'm Yours) - Stevie Wonder
- This Will Be (an Everlasting Love) - Natalie Cole
- You're the First, My Last, My Everything - Barry White
- A Time for Us (Theme from Romeo and Juliet) - Andy Williams
- Walking on Sunshine - Katrina & the Waves
- Come Away With Me - Norah Jones
- Air - George F. Handel
- At Last - Etta James
Fun Wedding Music Song List:
- Raise your glass - Pink
- Marry You - Bruno Mars
- Another one bites the dust - Queen
- Celebrate - Lionel Richie
- We are family - Sister Sledge
- Crazy in Love - Beyoncé
- I Got You (I Feel Good) - James Browne
- Get up Offa That Thing - James Brown
- Two become one - The Spice Girls
- I Got You (I Feel Good) - James Brown
Hopefully these examples will be enough to help activate your creative side and you should be able to come up with the wedding entrance music that when your guests hear it they will immediately think it's the perfect choice for the two of you. Have fun.
Other Articles You May Like:
Love Songs For Weddings.
Funny Wedding Songs.
Return From Wedding Entrance Music to Songs For a Wedding.
Return to the home page.