Cheap wedding Invitations - My Tips.
Welcome to the latest issue of "Cheap Wedding Gems".
This e-zine will keep you up to date with all my latest tips and money saving ideas for your perfect cheap wedding day.
If you enjoy this e-zine and know someone who is getting married please forward a copy to them so that they can benefit from the various articles.
If this e-zine was forwarded to you by a friend and you would like to see more then please follow this link to see how you can sign up for future issues (don't worry it's completely FREE).
- Cheap Wedding Invitations - There are literally hundreds of options when it comes to cheap wedding invitations, so you should choose carefully the ones that suit your style and budget.
- Latest articles on my-cheap-wedding.
- Tip of the month.
- Final thought.
Cheap Wedding Invitations - Start early and get it right.
Yes...I know I tell you this most months, but I guess I think it's worth repeating. So, start planning and thinking about your invitations as early as possible. You may not do anything about them straight away but at least think about what you might like.
That way your sub-conscious will be working away on your designs without you realising it.
The first thing you need to do, once you have decided on your budget is to consider the different options open to you:
1. Make your own wedding invitations: This is not for the faint hearted, but with a little planning and assuming you have given yourself enough time it can be done.
2. Buy them from the High Street: wedding invites from high street stores are relatively good value. Provided you don't mind being restricted in the design choice. Although that said the selection of designs are improving all the time.
3. Buy them from a local print shop: if you want to get cheap wedding invites but still want an element of design control then this could be the option for you. Local print shops can work with you to get your unique designs and they can usually offer very good prices, but beware of the pitfalls.
4. Buy them from a specialist wedding stationary supplier: I'm guessing this will not be an option if you are on my site as they tend to be very expensive. Yes they will be unique (sometimes) and beautiful. But they will make a huge invitation shaped hole in your budget.
Once you know the method to be used you can spend your time deciding on the may styles and colours from seal and send wedding invitations to fun invitations or maybe even black wedding invitations.
I couldn't possibly cover the many different varieties in this little ezine but take a look at the cheap wedding invitations section on my site where you can follow the various links at the bottom of the page to some of my favourite tips and ideas relating to invitations.
Latest articles on my-cheap-wedding.co.uk
Say black wedding invitations and their initial reaction tends to be, "that sounds horrible". But think about it for a minute, black invites do not have to be morbid or depressing.
Black Wedding invitations
Black invites are amongst the prettiest I have ever seen. I have included two good examples in my recent article on black wedding invitations.
By their very nature they will have another colour included such as white or silver (otherwise they would just be plain black rectangles). So, you can add as much, or as little, contrasting colour as you wish.
Have a look before you dismiss them totally...you might be surprised!
Tip of the month.
Yes, I know that's fast becoming my favourite buzz-words. But for good reason, K.I.S.S. or "Keep It Simple Stupid" is so appropriate for everything wedding related and invitations are no exception.
My cousin recently got engaged (congratulations Ruth & Andrew) and they sent out some very simple but beautiful cards. They simply took a few pictures of themselves and used some photo editing software to join them into a long thin strip of images and then printed them out onto photo quality paper and wrote their message on the back.
By printing them out in a non-standard size (i.e. completely different to a standard photo shape) their picture cards looked more like a custom card than a photograph. Proof if ever it was needed that KISS works
Don't forget to share your wedding stories with our other brides. After all we are all in the same boat and if you can help someone else they might just return the favour and share a great idea with you.
Plus if you haven't got your FREE planner yet for whatever reason, just click this Free wedding planner link to it. Then simply open the zip file and you're ready to go.
See you next month,
P.S. Why not send this to a friend who is getting married, you might just save them a fortune!
If this was sent to you by a friend and you enjoyed it, then click here to see how to go about signing up for more copies of my FREE money saving e-zine and get a complementary wedding planner.